Gary Powers, Jr. signing a copy of his most recent book, Spy Pilot, February 2020
- Book, Spy Pilot, Francis Gary Powers, the U-2 Incident, and a Controversial Cold War Legacy, Prometheus Publishing, January 2019.
- Letter to the Editor, The Wall Street Journal, July 13, 2018.
- Book, Letters from a Soviet Prison: The Personal Journal and Correspondence of CIA U-2 Pilot Francis Gary Powers, Self Published May 1, 2017.
- Article, The Moscow Times, Moscow, Russia, February 7, 2012.
- Article, The Moscow Times, Moscow, Russia, May 17, 2010.
- Feature, Quest: The History of Spaceflight Quarterly, Bethesda, MD, 2010.
- Chapter, The Most Dangerous Years: The Cold War 1953-1975, VMI, Lexington, VA, 2005.
- Epilogue, Operation Overflight: Memoir of the U-2 Incident, Brassey, Washington, DC, 2004.
- Congressional Testimony, HR107-Preservation of Cold War Sites, USGPO, W. DC 2001.
- Sidebar, American Heritage Magazine, Forbes, New York, NY, September 2000.
- Preface, Corona: The First NRO Reconnaissance Eye in Space, National War College, Washington, DC, 1997.
- Chapter, U-2 Flights and the Cold War in the High North, Bodø Aviation Center, Bodø, Norway, 1995.
Gary Powers, Jr. at the National Press Club Book Fair in Washington, DC, October 2019